Ride Sharing

Question Best and cheapest online accounting software for Uber and Taxify to track income, expenses and GST

More
5 years 9 months ago #669 by roller
I recently started ride sharing with Taxify and Uber. Immediately I realized that I need to keep track of my ride sharing income and expenses as I did not want a massive GST bill come BAS time. The software I am looking for must be affordable as we don't make much money from ride sharing. Nice to have online access so it can be accessed from anywhere and on any platform via a web browser. Is able to keep up with my business activities even if I move away from ride sharing into something else.

After testing few application, some online and some on PC today I caught up with my data entry using my online software that setup and configured and I think I have the answer. Not online my this software handles Australian GST it is also capable of dealing with scenarios where some of the businesses you are dealing with are offshore and not required to collect GST such as Taxify.

I am looking to share what I have setup with 2 or 3 other individuals to get their opinion and feedback on the software. If anyone from Australia (preferably Sydney) is looking for accounting software and wants to help me test this application please comment in this forum. I am looking for local users as I will be helping you originally setup the General Ledger, Charts of Accounts and providing support on how to use the application. You will get back lots of savings on money you spend at the Tax Agent every quarter when you do your BAS and of course you yearly tax return.

I will be making some screenshots and more information available real soon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 9 months ago #670 by roller
This is a screen shot of the reporting interface - a graphical section. The application has a SALES, PURCHASES, ITEMS and INVETORY, BANKING and GENRAL LEDGER and REPORTING.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.749 seconds