Welcome to the fracta.net forum!

Share your coding ideas or ask questions.

Question AgMngObj.OleAgentSetSkill VBA in Avaya - Deleting Skills

• Kris
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
7 years 9 months ago #622 by Kris
Hello,
This is my first post to the board, so I apologize if this is a repetitive question or not in the correction location. I know there have been previous posts about setting agent skills in Avaya through Agent Admin, etc. I was wondering, when you use the AgMngObj.OleAgentSetSkill line of code to set skills, does this basically remove all prior skills that may have been there for the agent and add the skill you have in your code? Unfortunately, I have no testing environment and I am IT support for a Skilling Automation Project, so before I have a user try this (probably with a dummy ID), I want to have some kind of general direction for when an Agent is termed out.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #623 by roller
Yes this object removes the skills that are set, then reset the skills as per the new array you pass to the function.

You can find this function in the acsaa.exe library in your VBA references.

Function OleAgentSetSkill(iAcd As Integer, sAgentID As String, iAgentPref As Integer, iDirectSkill As Integer, iDirFirst As Integer, iSrvObj As Integer, iNumskills As Integer, cSkillResult, sWarn As String) As Boolean

There is an example on this thread:

fracta.net/fracta/index.php/forum/2-exce...aya-cms?limitstart=0
Last edit: 7 years 9 months ago by roller.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.544 seconds