Welcome to the fracta.net forum!

Share your coding ideas or ask questions.

Idea VBA Excel change Skill Level in Avaya CMS

• AlexBerlin
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 1 month ago #204 by AlexBerlin
Replied by AlexBerlin on topic VBA Excel change Skill Level in Avaya CMS
Hello!

I still have problems starting avaya cms after running the code: after running the code I cannot start avaya cms the regular way. In order to start it again the usual way, I have to restart my computer. :-)

Thank u very much!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #205 by roller
I had a similar issue where when I run Avaya scripts in VBA I can no longer log into the Avaya application. What I found is if I close the Excel application I can log in OK. See if this works instead of starting the PC.

Another thing I noticed is if I log in the Avaya application before running the VBA script I can use Avaya once the VBA finishes. So leave it open before you start Excel.

Finally have a look at the Windows task manager to check what processes from Avaya are still running - you can try to terminate then and this might give you a clue on what's going on.

• AlexBerlin
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 1 month ago #207 by AlexBerlin
Replied by AlexBerlin on topic VBA Excel change Skill Level in Avaya CMS
Hello Roller!

Thank u very much! It functions and I am sooooo happy, although it`s not the best way, if excel has to be closed after running the code.

May I ask u, what kind of work u have? Do u work in a call center?

And another question: u already worked with vba codes for automating "avaya iq"?

Have a nice day and thank u again very much!

Alex

More
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #208 by roller
I did work in a call centre but now I do reporting, some for a call centre and I never worked with Avaya iq.

Alex do you want to practice some more Avaya VBA? do you think you can help out this guy on this post?

fracta.net/fracta/index.php/forum/2-exce...l-from-excel-vba#209

only if you have time...
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by roller.

• AlexBerlin
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
9 years 4 months ago #475 by AlexBerlin
Hello togehter, it`s me again, the one from Berlin with the bad english! :-)

Please help me, if you understand me!

Since more than a year I export cma avaya data per time-controlled vba excel. I do that by opening another server session, I don`t use the existing session because of the possibility to suppress popups from avaya.

Since half a year our Avaya is not installed locally on our machines, but on the server. To get all necessary .dll`s I start the VBA Excel per Avaya Shortcut, so I use the Excel version, which is also installed on the server, where all necessary .dll`s are.
'''"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Application Virtualization Client\sfttray.exe" /exe "file path\filename.xlsm" /launch "CMS Supervisor R16 -- German 16.1.0.0"'''

Since about two weeks ago I get the following error message, when I try to start the time-controlled "machine":
>>Runtime Fehler 91: Object Variable or with-Blockvariable not set<<
The following is marked: cvsSrv.Reports.acd = 1

Everything is the same, I changed nothing, I got some new reports in the night and new rights for new skills, but could this be the reason, that the "machine" doesn`t run no more suddenly??

I hope, someone can help me .. Thank you very!

More
9 years 4 months ago #476 by roller
I don't think the new rights is the problem, if you can run the report via the application then it should work via VBA.

Check if they changed or upgraded the Avaya version on the server. The latest versions have a different dll for the reports object - same name but the dll changed.

If this is the case go to the VBA editor and in the menu>tools>references unselect the report component by unticking it, then go down the list and find the new one and tick it again.

Time to create page: 0.664 seconds